·
Premium Member
2,386 Posts
Wow, $1200 is a sweet deal.

·
Registered
6,495 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
The bike sold, he got his $1200 (no surprise there).
I was game, but don't have that much cash, and the guy wouldn't budge on his price, so......
I could only scrape up $1,000, and that was it.

·
Sensei
27,183 Posts
Well, If you had specified you only needed the last $200, someone might have volunteered ...
(As much as I'd have been willing, unfortunately, my wallet is not.... :cry: )
...Sorry you missed it........ Steve

·
Registered
3,926 Posts
Hell Bill, I would've loaned you the $200 interest free, to pay back as/when you could've, if you would've promised me to give a hand on my 450 engine re-assembly when I need it.. :D

GB :mrgreen:

·
Registered
6,495 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Bird76Mojo said:
Hell Bill, I would've loaned you the $200 interest free, to pay back as/when you could've, if you would've promised me to give a hand on my 450 engine re-assembly when I need it.. :D
Thanks, but I don't borrow money.. and you don't have to bribe me to help on your fo-fitty.
Just bring that sucker here, and it will get done......gratis.

·
Registered
3,926 Posts
I'm not in the habit of loaning money out either but with the help you guys deal out and friendliness I've recieved here, I'd be more than glad to loan a measly $200 out to ya Bill..

If nothing else, I don't think it'd be too hard to find out where you lived.. :twisted: :lol:

When the time comes, after sending the head up north for the conversion, I'll be contacting you for some re-assembly/help weekend work and a steak dinner or two.. ;)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts