Honda Twins banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Selling my very lovely early '1970 450 K1. Built in late '69.
Highly polished example (NOT a Winter bike!). Engine no and frame no's correct.
It's on EBay and but I thought I might bring this rare old girl to the forums' attention and it can be viewed there saving space here!
I'm in Hamshire and my no is 07968 980624 if anyone wants to view or chat, sadly she has to go in the next year or less for something a bit bigger..:wink:

Nige.

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I'll try to get a link sorted Tom. I'm not good with things like that.
As for photos, Might be just easier to look for CB 450 K1 for sale on EBay. It's the only one like anywhere.

Nige.

·
Registered
4,458 Posts
certainly looks like a possibility... either I missed that one or it wasn't there when I looked earlier. Looks nice. Did you notice the aircraft nuts on the front motor mount bolts? and the starter cable run around the front of the starter motor?

Well consider the ebay seller's name is bertie.0142 and the OP is BertieBomber I'd say it is the bike LOL

·
Premium Member
680 Posts
Gorgeous K1 450, Good luck with your sale!

·
Registered
13,085 Posts
So I guess, since he's not as computer literate, we should post a sale ad for him in the Bikes For Sale area using the pic/link...

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Thanks Tom! Worst time of the year to sell her but you never know...:rolleyes: Incidentally, I have replaced the foot rest rubber - shame on me! Forgot I'd left the old one on!
It's in a heated garage so it's in good hands here. Time will tell....
Nige.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts