Honda Twins banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi all,

I'm the proud new owner of a 1973 CB250 that seems to be in good working order. I also own a 2014 Moto Guzzi V7 Stone. I had the Guzzi in for a service at the local mechanic and saw the CB250 in the corner. It just happened to be for sale due to the previous owner not having enough time to devote to an older bike. I'm soon to move to Canberra where I'll (finally) have a garage and a bit more time on my hands. As I'm a total novice with mechanics, I thought it would be a great project to learn some basic skills. Also I just loved riding the bike.

There are a few niggling issues (mechanical and cosmetic) with the bike which don't seem like that big a deal but I'm keen to gently start looking at how to fix and improve the machine. I had some ideas for modifications but am also very conscious of not getting carried away with crazy expensive changes.

Anyway this seems like a fantastic community and I look forward to taking part.

Cheers

Giz
1973 CB250

·
Registered
8,867 Posts
G'Day and welcome Giz. Nice looking bike you have to start working on. It will be helpful to others if you add your location to your avatar especially if you need help or have parts to sell or buy.

·
Registered
4,458 Posts
welcome and I agree that's a nice bike to start with.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts