Honda Twins banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just starting a new project. I have a 5 speed CB450 engine and many of the parts but no frame, wheels etc. The rolling chassis was sold off by the guy I bought the engine from... many years ago. The 450 twin has to be one of the prettiest engines Honda has made (personal opinion) - and they've made so many beautiful engines.

I want to build a ride-to-work cafe racer that can also be used as a track day bike and so the process begins. My 750 K1 restoration took several years to complete but I want this one to go a bit quicker. So, I'm searching for a late model frame and swingarm to get the project started.

·
Registered
13,085 Posts
The 450 twin has to be one of the prettiest engines Honda has made (personal opinion) - and they've made so many beautiful engines.
Welcome - and great to have another DOHC build to follow. Couldn't agree with you more on the engine comment. As you may already know, there are many from Oz involved in 450 projects on this site

·
Registered
583 Posts
Here is the link to the 450 DOHC site. A lot of the members are also on Honda Twins. There are several members from Australia who can help you with parts.
Honda CB450dohc Forum - Forum Index

1 - 6 of 6 Posts