Honda Twins banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
286 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Just want to share this video I made of me fixing my CL200! Enjoy :)

I'll probably make a 2nd video soon because now I need to tighten the cam chain and change the oil, might as well adjust the tappets and check the point gap and timing while I'm at it.

·
Registered
286 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Nice shirt :)
Thanks but I just realized I should have been wearing my HondaTwins.net shirt! However I lost it :( Hoping it shows up in my wife's socks drawer or something

That's the 3rd CL/CB200 from Portland that I've seen on this site in the past week! We should start a gang
Is it that obvious?? Seriously how did you know that. I just moved here a few months ago. And yes we absolutely should start a gang.

·
Registered
3,822 Posts
Nothing wrong with NIN if you ask me.
On a side note, it's hot as an oven here this weekend. What the... Portland is in the Pacific Northwest I thought.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Nice video. Where did you find that 21 mm spec you mentioned?
that's what the FSM calls out
Screen Shot 2019-08-08 at 3.55.41 PM.jpg

Also, no it wasn't that obvious you're in Portland, but I scrolled through some of the other videos on your youtube channel and one said you were moving to Portland soon. I'll shoot you a message when mine is road ready and we can go for a cruise on our 200's! That could be anywhere from 1 month to 1 year from now though...

·
Registered
286 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
that's what the FSM calls out
View attachment 287724

Also, no it wasn't that obvious you're in Portland, but I scrolled through some of the other videos on your youtube channel and one said you were moving to Portland soon. I'll shoot you a message when mine is road ready and we can go for a cruise on our 200's! That could be anywhere from 1 month to 1 year from now though...
I'm planning on riding to the PDX Cars and Coffee on Sept 7th, which is supposed to be all motorcycles that morning, I think. And then there's the Gentleman's Ride later next month too

1 - 9 of 9 Posts