Honda Twins banner
1 - 20 of 57 Posts

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As some of you know, I am a new member here on the site, and love the vast amount of information so far. Thank you.

Back to the topic at hand, here are some parts that I will not be needing for my build that others may need or are looking for.

Please make offers on parts you are interested, please also understand that I deal through paypal (+3%).

Access to the pictures:

the album is here: http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v218/jazon/FSbike/

the password is: 360parts

·
Premium Member
1,612 Posts
How much for the fork emblem? Bare in mind I live in Australia.
Lee

·
Registered
703 Posts
Looks like yer turning your bike into what mine looks like. I ripped off the same parts.

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
And yeah, Dirtbag, I figured since I am tearing it down, may as well keep the garage as clean as possible in the process.

·
Registered
176 Posts
How do the speedo and tach look? Mine are faded badly (the notches and numbers under the glass).

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I am keeping the speedo, the idiot lights, and tach are for sale.
Are you still interested?

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
sorry for the delayed reply robot, as u can see both sides need work. 1 side at the fins and the other is in half. how does 10 bucks plus shipping/paypal sound?

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
UPDATE:
pipes, fork emblem, and possibly the side covers are gone for those interested in any of these items.

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
My pleasure, bump for others that may need some of the parts pictured on page 1.

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I am not positive of the postage, I believe I can get it there for less than 15 dollars, but I cannot make any promises.

Here is a picture of the tach:

Anyone able to chime in on postage?

·
Registered
21 Posts
Hi, still interested in the tach and idiot lights. How much for them and postage to Australia?

Steve

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Haysie-To be honest, I have no idea... provide me with your shipping information and I will get an estimate tomorrow.

Bump, airboxes/filters gone.

Still a wide array of parts for sale!

1 - 20 of 57 Posts