Honda Twins banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,074 Posts
Good looking bike! Always loved that color.
Good luck!

Reactions: devilclown

·
Registered
13,085 Posts
Just shows how prices vary by region - I paid $1900 for my CL450K5 over 2 years ago and it wasn't as nice as yours. That's a good deal, someone should jump on it

·
Premium Member
544 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Just shows how prices vary by region - I paid $1900 for my CL450K5 over 2 years ago and it wasn't as nice as yours. That's a good deal, someone should jump on it
Thanks! It was a one owner before I got it, sat since the 80's. I wish I had time to get it running perfect. I had no time to mess with it all last year, and probably wont this year either. Seems a waste to have it just sit. Probably the last bike I'll own.

·
Premium Member
544 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Went to start and battery wont hold charge. Got it running, but only ran on one cylinder with bad battery. I'm having my second shoulder surgery this summer. Wish someone would buy this!

·
Registered
4,458 Posts
Man... If you were here in the Seattle area that bike would have been snatched up a long time ago.

·
Premium Member
544 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Man... If you were here in the Seattle area that bike would have been snatched up a long time ago.
It would be way easier to sell if I had it running right. As of now I have a medical restriction that prevents me from even being able to move it off the center stand, let alone on to a trailer to get it home to work on.

I'd like to post it on ebay, but I just don't understand the fees. I really dont like ebay either LOL!

·
Registered
73 Posts
Sorry to hear about your health issues that are forcing the sale of your bike. I know it doesn't help you too much now, but if you still have it in June when we're all settled in the new house (they're supposed to finish building around the middle of May, and our closing is towards the end of May), I'll likely reach out and see if we can work something out. I'll have a whole lot more garage space to work with then. Hope everything works out for you.

·
Premium Member
544 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Sorry to hear about your health issues that are forcing the sale of your bike. I know it doesn't help you too much now, but if you still have it in June when we're all settled in the new house (they're supposed to finish building around the middle of May, and our closing is towards the end of May), I'll likely reach out and see if we can work something out. I'll have a whole lot more garage space to work with then. Hope everything works out for you.
Thank you for the kind words.

I may still have this in June as I am pretty unsure how to best go about selling this, and dont have a lot of time to deal with people. Please do reach out when you get moved in, I'm sure we could work something out if I still have it at that time.

·
Registered
2,382 Posts
sorry to learn of your health issues. have things improved and you feel you can keep it?
bike looks good...

best wishes in your recovery

·
Premium Member
544 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
sorry to learn of your health issues. have things improved and you feel you can keep it?
bike looks good...

best wishes in your recovery
Thanks for the good wishes and bike compliment. I think the pics make it look nicer than it is, but have been told it looks just as good in person.

Sadly no, I have pretty severe bursitis/ shoulder impingement in my shoulders. Had surgery on one side a few years ago, its still not great. Now the other side is having problems. Makes riding a pain amplifier.

I put this up on ebay, getting a little more than I was asking on here. Wish it could have gone to a forum member.

Hopefully the winning bidder isnt flakey. Bike still needs some fiddling ( typical vacuum leak somewhere problem ), but it does run with a new battery. A lot of the things it needed are done.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts