Honda Twins banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I do not have the time nor will I have the space for this when I move down to FL in the apartment complex. The frame is a 1976 CB360 but the motor is from a CB350 (also a twin). I have a clean title in hand. Compression #s were 173-178 so the motor is very strong and got it to fire up before tearing it down. It did not have any leaks, smoking, odd chain noises etc. Below is complete list of the bike as it sits now. The pictures of the bike show it in its current state and can be made a roller with the rear wheel being trued up/painted and having tires mounted.

- 1976 Honda CB360 frame/swingarm. Rear hoop welded in/seat latch cut off. Powdercoated wrinkle black
- Front wheel has brand new spokes/nipples and just painted in epoxy black.
- Rear wheel is from a xs650 and is aluminum/shouldered. Very light. It is laced up and just needs to be trued/painted to match the front.
- Front brake caliper completely rebuilt with new seals/piston/brake pads/new rear drum brake pads. Front rotor is drilled and deglazed.
- Front steering bearings replaced with roller bearings from allballs.
- Front forks rebuilt with new seals/15w oil and lowers are painted epoxy black as well.
- Clip-on handlebars from roccitycafe. Awesome quality and great machining.
- Bike will come with stock cb360 carbs. They were cleaned/rebuilt and are ready to go. (no throttle cables are included)
- The seat is a custom brat style with pleats and covered with matte color black vinyl. Great quality.
- Engine has new gaskets for the lower covers/points/carb gaskets along with a stainless fastener kit to replace those phillips screws.
- No exhaust comes with the bike but I have the raw material (90 degree bends/megaphones/1.5" straight tubing)
- The headlight bucket is from roccitycafe and is their spitfire bucket. I have the headlight beam. Just need the appropriate headlight ring. About $10
- The tank is from a CB500T. I hammered in bigger knee dents and welded in a flush mount gas cap. The body work is 90% done. Just needs some high build primer before some color.
- I have a rear brake light for the bike as well from noschoolchoppers. It is the light which says STOP when illuminated.

The bike will need a few things to get it on the road (new chain, new wiring harness or a custom one which I was planning on doing. front brake lines and a few misc things)
I'm looking to move this thing asap as I need to get my stuff together for FL so some reasonable offers will not be refused/ignored. I am somewhat flexible on price so feel free to contact me to negotiate. Best way to contact me is by my cell which is 609-four 1 seven- 1 zero nine 7 Feel free to call/text with any questions. I can also deliver the bike/parts to NJ/PA/NY area if need be with my truck. Thanks and please see pictures below for how the bike sits now. Thank you

Please see the craigslist link for pictures as the bike sits now. I am a very motivated seller and need this gone ASAP. Email me at [email protected] or contact me on my cell/text at 609-4 one 7- 1 zero 9 seven

http://southjersey.craigslist.org/mcy/1863080199.html

1 - 1 of 1 Posts