Honda Twins banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
703 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As said in the title a good tank for sale. There is a small paint ding where the bars hit the tank. It's not dented just scratched. It will include both honda emblems.

Cafe seat is as pictured. Fits on the cb360 with small modifications. Second picture you can see the ding right where the emblem screws on. $150 USD plus shipping.

·
Registered
272 Posts
Does the seat come with the brake light, signals and license plate bracket? If you have anyone interested in the tank and not the seat, let me know. I might be willing to take that seat off your hands, but can't use the tank.

Thanks,

Todd

·
Registered
703 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I reused the tail light. It's just a 10 dollar ebay light. Where are you located?

·
Registered
107 Posts
I might be interested in just the tank. Any idea if it fits a CJ360? Also, did you cut that front fender yourself?

·
Registered
703 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yes I cut the fender. It should fit your bike. Not sure.

·
Registered
107 Posts
I think it should fit too, can't imagine a large difference...How much for just the tank?

·
Registered
703 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
100 plus shipping. Tank is leak free and it looks coated on the inside. Not sure if that's factory or not.

·
Registered
703 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
The tank will fit a CL360

·
Registered
272 Posts
Sorry, been busy the last day or two. I'm in Vancouver, WA. Let me know what you'd like to get out of it + shipping and I'll see if I can make it work.

Thanks.

·
Premium Member
1,638 Posts
Is that tank still for sale? PM me (need a winter project, seeing about getting the parts bike into a runner/racer?)

·
Registered
703 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Yes sir it is. Both these items are still for sale.

·
Premium Member
1,638 Posts
PM about to be sent!

·
Premium Member
1,638 Posts
Bleh, sorry to get your hopes up. I had a reality check and I think I will just work on parts bike engine rebuild this winter. :roll:

·
Registered
703 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
krukster86 said:
Bleh, sorry to get your hopes up. I had a reality check and I think I will just work on parts bike engine rebuild this winter. :roll:

S'ok. It's not going anywhere. I had a guy locally that wants it but has yet to come get it. So it'll go into storage until it sells.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Question, do you guys know if a '75 CL360 tank will fit on a '74 CB360?

I am trying to find a tank to replace my existing leaker.

Thanks in advance!

·
Premium Member
584 Posts
alexbisbikis said:
Question, do you guys know if a '75 CL360 tank will fit on a '74 CB360?

I am trying to find a tank to replace my existing leaker.

Thanks in advance!
It will, but it is shorter. The CL tanks were shorter with longer seats. The CB was the opposite.
They mount the same, and are interchangeable.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts