Honda Twins banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
forgive my lack of knowledge on this but it's all new to me and everyone has been of huge help.
i am about the hook up the front end of the wiring harness on my Cb 350 and can't find anything in the shop manual about the best way to do it. do i take the headlight bucket off or do i have to try and disconnect the old through the hole and feed the new back through and blindly connect. don't want to make anything worse so i thought i would ask.
thanks so much
eric

Attachments

·
Registered
608 Posts
either way would work but I've always mounted the shell and feed the harness thru 1 less thing to juggle while you're running thru your repetorie of curse words and inventing new ones trying to match colors

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
so remove the head light first and then pass them through? or is it blind through the hole in the back of the bucket?
thanks!
eric

·
Registered
608 Posts
just remove the sealed beam part of the headlight, (headlight ring) you'll see how to get the wires in

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
thanks for the help! sorting through that rat's nest/spider web took an hour to disconnect. hopefully connecting the new one will go much more smoothly!
eric

1 - 6 of 6 Posts