Honda Twins banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been lurking for a while. Gleaning some knowledge that has been invaluable in getting my CB350 running like a charm. I am now embarking on a cb450 project. It is a K3. PO had started with powdercoated frame rechroming and new seat but clearly lost interest when it got either beyond his skills or budget. Anyway, I look forward to more of your good oil.

·
Registered
210 Posts
Good to have another 450 guy here. You'll find lots of great info regarding 450's. I've gotten lots of help on my 450 project from the members.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I only got the bike 2 weeks ago but I'm already liking the possibilities. Love the threefiddy but my fiancee gets more speed out of it on account of her lack of weight so I need something that is too tall for her. I just shaved the seat and put clubmans on that. It is an older resto but they had made a litany of technical mistakes and I don't think they actually liked getting further into it than they could with a polishing cloth. resolved reshod bushed and bearinged rejetted timed and a bit of method applied and now it is a screamer...so the 450...hmm.
I found a Black bomber tank for sale so I might put that on it.
The triple clamp is cracked and one fork tube is shot, there is no front wheel and the front brake system looks like it was serviced with vice-grips its whole life. Probably best to transplant a new front end.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts