Honda Twins banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
oops, I already posted in the technical section without introducing first; I repair now.

I'm Marco from Italy, a country full of defective points but a heaven for a bike addict like me.
I'm a proud owner of a cb450k1, a honda Rc30, a zxr750rm, a suzuki ts400, a cb500k1 and a Ducati 750ss.

google sent me so many times I searched for some help for my 450, that I understood this is the right place.

·
Premium Member
10,203 Posts
Welcome aboard. You are correct, there are some folks here who can tell you pretty much anything you need to know about your 450.

If you will read the following post with information for new members your minor transgression in posting order etiquette can be forgiven.

viewtopic.php?f=4&t=3797

What part of Italy? Oh yeah, we really like pictures.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
from north of Italy, where normal roads have straights no longer than 200m... where by 100km you leave polluted cities and find yourself in nature, corners and breathtaking lanscapes.... and on the road you could find thousands of ValentinoRossi wannabe (not a good point at all)....

photos near to came.

·
Registered
272 Posts
Welcome to the site. My sister was lucky enough to be born in Italy. She now enjoys dual citizenship and goes back to Napoli every few years to see family friends. I've never made it out but hope to some time in the next few years. I hear it's amazing.

I can't wait to see your bike, and don't be afraid to throw a picture of that Ducati on here. I can't speak for everyone here, but I have a soft spot in my heart for the Ducs. I once rode a 900ss and I'll never be the same. I was shocked at how agile it was. It felt like I was riding a 600.

There is a place here locally that rents Ducatis. I've been tempted many times.

·
Premium Member
10,203 Posts
Then you're not too far from Aviano, the site of my one long ago visit to your country. Also the site where I experienced my first (and I very much hope my last) earthquake.
Other than that it was a really nice place.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts