Honda Twins banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've got a bucket of parts laying around that have got to go. There's an engine that's in great shape, except the whole where the clutch rod goes sort of exploded. Also, a swingarm, a front rim, and a 2-into-1 header that looks rough.

there's also some miscellaneous stuff, including a starter and a speedo. come pic up for free or pay me to ship it so I can get rid of it all. Let me know what you want a photo of and I'll post it.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I think it's a '69, but all the fragile parts are trashed. No reflectors, and only half of the knob. I do have the clutch cover, and like most of the engine-related parts, it's in decent shape. I'll get a photo of the headers up soon, but I warn you they aren't pretty.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
HerrDeacon said:
Do you have a tach cover? Doesn't matter what condition its in
For some reason, I read tach cover as clutch cover. There is still a speedo in good condition. I'm not sure what you mean by tach cover, but you could take the glass off the speedo I reckon, if that's what you're after.

·
Registered
120 Posts
rotundapig said:
here's the header. the dent is the main issue

I like it a lot, sadly I'm gonna have to pass on it due to some unforeseen circumstances.

·
Premium Member
5,610 Posts
rotundapig said:
HerrDeacon said:
Do you have a tach cover? Doesn't matter what condition its in
For some reason, I read tach cover as clutch cover. There is still a speedo in good condition. I'm not sure what you mean by tach cover, but you could take the glass off the speedo I reckon, if that's what you're after.
The tach cover is the oval piece on the right side of the engine up near the head. I could be using the wrong name for it so I've included a pic of my bike showing where the missing cover should be. If you have one of these I'd love to have it. Let me know and we can work out the details/payment.

Thanks.

·
Registered
3,926 Posts
That's a very nicely designed header. I've seen some really crappy collectors and welding on headers over the years. That one looks like it'd flow well..

The dent can be fixed with some time, patience, water, and a large deep freeze.. ;)

GB :mrgreen:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts