Honda Twins banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My '73 CB 450 had a 16" rear wheel (and extended fork legs, natch) when I acquired it. It made for a horrible ride with parts dragging and sparks flying in the corners, but maybe that's your thing. I don't judge... I found a '71 parts bike with the stock wheel soon enough and the 16 incher went into storage since I seem to be a hoarder. But, I digress...

If you are interested, you can have it. FREE! Well, ya gotta prepay the shipping (I have trust issues lately) but it shouldn't be too much. It does not include the final drive parts, axle parts or brake backing plate assembly, unless you really need some or all of it, since it might bump the shipping cost unnecessarily.

PM me if interested and I forward pics, but it is a steel rim, 4" wide with some surface rust and black hand painted spokes and nips. I'll include the Kenda inner tube as well since it is in great shape, holds air(so far) and is otherwise useless to me.

I have other 450 parts I'm willing to sell or give away, so PM me if you are in need of any and I'll provide pics and prices if I have what you are looking for.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I'm looking for parts for a 74 CB450

Seat or seat pan
Air filter covers, black plastics
Air filter mount bolt
Side cover emblems
Left front footrest
Foot rest rubbers front and rear
Horn
Choke connector for carbs
Handle bar rubbers

As you can tell it was a barn find, but has cleaned up nicely. Please let me know what you have, with pricing or shipping to 60565.

Appreciate it anyways have a great day.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts