Honda Twins banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,006 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yep, I was just doing some browsing (won't say where, for MY security :D )
and saw an ad that has this listed: a CL72 engine, 2 CB77 frames (1 w/title),
a CB77 "roller" chassis, 2 CB77 gas tanks, 2 sets of CB77 crankcases and some assorted CB77 parts for $300. Calling and Checking on them today. Wish me luck.

·
Premium Member
10,203 Posts
OK, good luck, and I look forward to seeing what you come home with.

·
Registered
1,006 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
J-T said:
OK, good luck, and I look forward to seeing what you come home with.

Thanks J-T, Here's hoping it turns out well. I AM starting to get a good collection of the CB/CL 72/77 stuff and I really like those bikes. I'll let you all know how it comes out. It's only about 2 and ahalf hours away. Just gotta get an address and a good time for HIM to let me come in to see the stuff.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hello Bill...........Just joined this board............Hope the parts pile your after turns into something. I just sold my original CB77 and my spare motors to a collector / builder in Milwaukee. I'm working on a CL77 that I hope to have restored by March for a local show. I have quite a few spares for the CL72 and CL77 models but also have 2 or 3 yet to build. Dennis in Wisconsin

·
Registered
1,006 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Old Scrambler said:
Hello Bill...........Just joined this board............Hope the parts pile your after turns into something. I just sold my original CB77 and my spare motors to a collector / builder in Milwaukee. I'm working on a CL77 that I hope to have restored by March for a local show. I have quite a few spares for the CL72 and CL77 models but also have 2 or 3 yet to build. Dennis in Wisconsin

Hey Dennis, well I didn't manage to get those parts that I was talking about. I have some stash myself, but was looking to expand a little. Was some choice stuff, but it went to someone else. I've got some CB77 stuff, a '63 CL72 that is disassembled and needs tons of work and some parts (to say the least) and don't know if I'll ever get that one back together. Also got a CL77 roller, minus not only the engine, but body work as well. No way could I afford to do a restore, so I'll be looking to build some projects soon. I LIKE the old Scramblers, but LOVE the old Super Hawks! Good to have you here Dennis. Take care, Bill

1 - 5 of 5 Posts