Honda Twins banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
4,400 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
The man's name is Dan and he takes in used bikes(also repairs Japanese bikes)and then sells them complete(if you catch him in time)and sells their parts for a very fair price.The best way to view what he has for sale now is go onto CL in Metro Detroit and look under "Motorcycle parts for Sale by owner" and then when you get to that page type in "St. Clair Shores" into the top search bar and you will see all his adds in full CAPITAL LETTERS and he always lists his name and ph. number in the "reply" up top.He actually picks up his phone and answers it when you call! very rare in today's world out there. :roll: ;) 1-586-872-3515
He presently has an SS125E engine bottom-end for sale for $20 and he told me it has no inner water damage and does turn over.
He will package & ship whatever you buy and will find the best deal on it for you;he even ships overseas.
I found him about 4 months ago and it has always been a pleasure dealing with him.

·
Premium Member
2,074 Posts
Thanks very much for this info. You can never have enough sources!!!
Happy New Year.

Reactions: bilbikek411

·
Registered
9,796 Posts
Thanks, Bill. I emailed him as he is not far from me.

·
Registered
9,796 Posts
Just said 'a member of...' , as I wasn't sure you wanted to be named, Bill.

·
Registered
4,400 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Dan,
He's a friend so if you mention 'Bill' then maybe he'll keep in mind more what I'm asking him to find for me;he'll find stuff for you to,makes a list.

·
Registered
9,796 Posts
Thanks for that, Bill. I appreciate it. He's just a bit north of me, but not very far, going by his map in his ads.

·
Registered
4,400 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Dan presently has a CB350G for parts now for sale;I purchased the front brake caliper w/ pads and the pads look like brand new! I don't think the bike has more than 800 miles on it.The problem was someone took the cam chain tens.,cam and rockers out of this 'Barn find' and it has corrosion on the outside.Dan has the engine for sale for less than $50 :) I would certainly jump on it if I needed a solid bottom-end,cyl./pistons & head ;)
He will ship Greyhound too.

·
Registered
4,400 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I'll need to get a list together for my SL
Jim, He's good 'folks' and his prices are great.He takes pics and will send them to your phone.

I had to edit my previous post because i found out that the 68' CL77 was a customer's bike that he sent me pics of and not for sale..

1 - 15 of 15 Posts