1,003 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,003 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

·
Premium Member
1,612 Posts
$19 for NOS right air filter....yes please!
$37 for shipping...D'oh!

He has 2 available, just leave one of em for me please guys :)

·
Registered
265 Posts
otr002 said:
360fan said:
What?! No link to a cam chain guide? I'm so disappointed.. ;) I need one!
Ya don't BUY air filters- you make 'em! :lol:
viewtopic.php?f=5&t=861&st=0&sk=t&sd=a&start=10
Now if you could tell me the thread size for the tensioner push bar tool in the 360 tensioner supplement you'd be a candidate for the Wizard of Oz. :D

Buy this one and measure it, i assume they have a hole in the end??

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Honda-CB ... _500wt_721
$6+$2 shipping=an $8 answer and a week to find out...There IS another answer. Anyone??!!

·
Registered
703 Posts
I bought the tensioner.

Thanks for the links.

·
Premium Member
1,003 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
360fan said:
otr002 said:
360fan said:
What?! No link to a cam chain guide? I'm so disappointed.. ;) I need one!
Ya don't BUY air filters- you make 'em! :lol:
viewtopic.php?f=5&t=861&st=0&sk=t&sd=a&start=10
Now if you could tell me the thread size for the tensioner push bar tool in the 360 tensioner supplement you'd be a candidate for the Wizard of Oz. :D

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Honda-CB ... _500wt_721
$6+$2 shipping=an $8 answer and a week to find out...There IS another answer. Anyone??!!
You're a hard man to please :roll: looking at the photo and the push bar i would say it would be 4mm, but knowing Honda it's most likely to be 5mm :D :D

Go out and buy a 4mmX100mm and a 5mmX100mm bolt and see which one fits ;) It won't be a JIS (Japanese Industrial Standard) as they rolled over the change to ISO in 1967/68.
So as it's a Honda it must be ISO or DIN (same thing) 4 or 5mm. There you go easy, cheep and quick :lol:

·
Premium Member
1,612 Posts
Dirtbag said:
I bought the tensioner.

Thanks for the links.

I was gonna nab that one, but figured it was someone here that was bidding :cool:

·
Registered
265 Posts

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Honda-CB ... _500wt_721[/quote]

$6+$2 shipping=an $8 answer and a week to find out...There IS another answer. Anyone??!![/quote]

You're a hard man to please :roll: looking at the photo and the push bar i would say it would be 4mm, but knowing Honda it's most likely to be 5mm :D :D

Go out and buy a 4mmX100mm and a 5mmX100mm bolt and see which one fits ;) It won't be a JIS (Japanese Industrial Standard) as they rolled over the change to ISO in 1967/68.
So as it's a Honda it must be ISO or DIN (same thing) 4 or 5mm. There you go easy, cheep and quick :lol:[/quote]

Way ahead of you. A 4mm x .70 is still too big. I can't find a 3mm(x .8) long enough to get up in there. I'm not just flappin' my gums.... :(

·
Premium Member
1,003 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
360fan said:
Way ahead of you. A 4mm x .70 is still too big. I can't find a 3mm(x .8) long enough to get up in there. I'm not just flappin' my gums.... :(
Indicator/flasher screws are 3mm......might work, or go to a good nut and bolt shop and buy some 3mm threaded rod. :) :)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts