Honda Twins banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

For Sale Cafe'd 1981 Honda CM200T In York, Pa.

5K views 3 replies 3 participants last post by  kingnothing71us 
#1 ·
I have for sale a 1981 Honda CM200T Twinstar. This was my first bike build. The bike runs and rides great and all lights work. The electric start does not work, it is kick only and fires up on the first or second kick. I did alot to this bike to get it where it's at, new blinkers, tail light, polishing, removed extra tabs off frame, relocated the rear shock monts and some other things. I rerouted the wiring and battery underneith my custom made seat pan. Removed the air box, shaved the fins off the valve cover and polished it, fabricated the intake stack on the carb, tore the bike down and painted the frame, swingarm, tank and seat pan. The tank is off a 1977 Honda CB200. The tank is clean inside.
This bike comes with a parts bike plus some other parts, and a service manual. The parts bike does not have a title or the gas tank.
I do have a CLEAN AND CLEAR title in my name for the café bike. This bike can be tagged as antique if wanted.
If interested please reply with a phone or text number and I will get back to you asap.

Attachments

See less See more
#4 ·
Sorry I didnt answer any of your questions. I totally forgot I had posted the bike for sale on this site. The bike sold fairly quick. A gentleman from Queens, NY bought it. I thought I had selected to get a message if someone replied to the thread but, I didn't receive anything. This was my first build and it was fun and educational. I would love to build another bike but my schedule just diesnt allow the extra time. If I do happen to do another build I'll be sure to post it on here. Thanks and sorry for leaving you guys hanging.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.