Honda Twins banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
659 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got to do something different guys. Been pondering this move for two years. I've been bored with my bikes lately, which happens every five years or so. I've been wanting to do more trail riding, something different. So......

I want $7,500 for my H2 and $800 for the 175 Bushwacker.

The H2 is beautiful. I would think it'd easily bring more than 7,500 on auction. It's fully rebuilt. 12k miles. Roughly 4k since the build. Beautiful chrome. Awsome proffessional paint job. New wheels. Blah blah blah....has everything, even the chain oiler ! It has a Pingle petcock but I have the original. I think one of the instrument light blubs just went out. It has an EX500 front brake caliper. I might have the original, if so you can have it.

The 175 is all original except for an aftermarket expansion chamber. Runs great. 4,600 miles. Has a new clutch. Looks great except for the tank could use some TLC. You can see a little oil on the crank case in the picture here, the expansion chamber has a small crack in the weld.

I'm going to bring these to the Gap meet. Anyone want to bring some money you can take'em home. Or, I live in North Alabama. You can pick them up there or, if you're not too far away I would consider meeting you half way.

Yes....I'll kick myself later....but I'm keeping my RD400, C2120, SV and Black Bomber.

·
Premium Member
2,386 Posts
Boy I wish the timing were better. If you wanted to get into racing I've got a nice '04 GSXR 1000 that I'd love to trade you for. :)

Good luck with the sale. Keep an eye open for a good/reasonable condition A7 Scrambler for me.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts