Honda Twins banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, I want toen replace this old flasher relay on my Honda CB 125 K5. Problem is that I cannot find exactly this one. Alleen the flasher relays I find on google have those toothy things on them which you have to insert in some sort of socket. I dont have that socket on my bike, my flasher relay is connected to the circuit through wires you attach to the circuit. Does anybody know which relay is good to use?

Attachments

·
Registered
175 Posts
I think you are out of luck. Plus your flasher is only good for 10 watts. New style flasher needs two 20 watt bulbs.
Hello,
bulb power for flasher is 10W according to the FSM. According to owner manuals for France, Sweden and Germany it should be 18 W.
I have replaced all bulbs according to FSM and it has solved all charging problems. With 18W and stop light I had weak spark. I'm using electronic flasher with no problem.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I think you are out of luck. Plus your flasher is only good for 10 watts. New style flasher needs two 20 watt bulbs.
Hello,
bulb power for flasher is 10W according to the FSM. According to owner manuals for France, Sweden and Germany it should be 18 W.
I have replaced all bulbs according to FSM and it has solved all charging problems. With 18W and stop light I had weak spark. I'm using electronic flasher with no problem.
So are you using 10w?

·
Registered
175 Posts
I have 10W bulb in every turn indicator. The flasher I'm using is:

Flasher LED 12V 0,1W 130W

This is electronic, 12V flasher for loads 0,1-130 W made in Taiwan. I have retracted it now from old barrel type flasher holder. See below:

Technology Wire Electronic device Electrical wiring Auto part

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I have 10W bulb in every turn indicator. The flasher I'm using is:

Przerywacz kierunkowskazów LED 12V 0,1W 130W :: Cz??ci i akcesoria do motocykli i skuterów - CZESCI-
MOTO.PL

This is electronic, 12V flasher for loads 0,1-130 W made in Taiwan. I have retracted it now from old barrel type flasher holder. See below:

[iurl="http://www.hondatwins.net/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=192114&d=1501877637"]
[/iurl]
Thanks a lot, thats helpful. What kind of bike do you have? Do you have a 12v circuit? My bike has 6v, I suppose a 12v flasher doesnt fit on that?

·
Registered
175 Posts
Mine is 6V too. It fits perfectly. Your bike has starter I suppose,which is rare in 125

1 - 10 of 10 Posts