Honda Twins banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3,161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Yesterday, a bunch of friends from our vintage club and I rode about 80 miles to see some vintage bikes a group from northern Mississippi were bringing to show. We met at a chicken wings place about halfway between the two groups on a dreary November day. I didn't know what to expect, but wow! - those guys brought some primo bikes and lined them up in a vacant parking lot across the street. Here are pics of most of the Honda twins that were there...unfortunately, my cell phone ran out of storage space.

Land vehicle Vehicle Motor vehicle Motorcycle Motorcycle accessories
Land vehicle Vehicle Motor vehicle Motorcycle Mode of transport
Land vehicle Vehicle Motor vehicle Car Motorcycle
Land vehicle Vehicle Motorcycle Motor vehicle Automotive tire
Land vehicle Vehicle Motorcycle Motor vehicle Car
Land vehicle Vehicle Motor vehicle Motorcycle Car
Land vehicle Vehicle Motor vehicle Motorcycle Automotive tire
Land vehicle Vehicle Motor vehicle Motorcycle Headlamp
Land vehicle Vehicle Motor vehicle Motorcycle Car

·
Registered
2,475 Posts
You don't see those early dreams too often. Nice pics, thanks for sharing.
What! I am so sick of those things right now. I just got a 62 model on the road that had been stored since the early 80s because someone had worked on it, and am helping a friend restore a 1960 model. Rebuilding the rear shocks right now installing new seals and oil. Then I have a 1963 in parts I keep tripping over. And then there is the later models I have to deal with. On a good note however I am in the process of restoring a 1961 Yamaha YD3 (only around 800 to have been imported to the US), and a 1974 MZ TS-150, not many of them running around now.
TOOLS

·
Registered
2,837 Posts
What! I am so sick of those things right now. I just got a 62 model on the road that had been stored since the early 80s because someone had worked on it, and am helping a friend restore a 1960 model. Rebuilding the rear shocks right now installing new seals and oil. Then I have a 1963 in parts I keep tripping over. And then there is the later models I have to deal with. On a good note however I am in the process of restoring a 1961 Yamaha YD3 (only around 800 to have been imported to the US), and a 1974 MZ TS-150, not many of them running around now.
TOOLS
Really!?, the one in the forth pic down?

·
Premium Member
2,075 Posts
Wow! How cool that must have been! Great pics!

·
Premium Member
2,838 Posts
I hate bike shows, makes my riders look like crap.

They will be restored when I retire and passed on to my nephews for another 40 years or so.

Reactions: krukster86
1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.