Honda Twins banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, I am starting my first project, a 1974 Honda CL200 Scrambler. I currently live in Arizona. I want to update this build to have a more modern scrambler appearance. I have some years working in an automotive shop, but that was over 5 years ago now and I'm sure I have forgotten some of the skills. I will be picking the bike up next weekend from a coworker and he has already done some work on it, at least the engine runs. I'm sure I will be asking for tons of advice or where to find parts for this thing. I know I can use some of the parts from a CB200 from that year. Anyway, I'm glad to know that I can rely on this community to help out and hopefully I'll be able to return the favor someday. This is the state of the bike except for the wheels are taken off right now.
CL200.jpg

·
Registered
13,085 Posts
Welcome - and you, sir, are off to a great start. Proper introduction, nice story and a picture to boot! Good-looking project, and you've come to the right place for any help you'll need... plenty of 175/200 owners here and lots of total experience with these twins, so post a project log and plenty of pictures and you'll be on your way.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts