Honda Twins banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi there,

Here's my bike! It's old, it's got a dent in the tank, it's rough and in need of some TLC but it's fun to ride.

I don't mind the ratty look of it, but I'll be making some tasteful modifications over the next few months.

Thinking about a street tracker look........hmmmmm

THe boyfriend has been helping me out with some of the minor tweaks (fixing dials, lights not working etc).

Hopefully I'll have some more pics to post soon. ;)

Attachments

·
Premium Member
5,610 Posts
Welcome to the site _ohayo_, nice looking 350 you found, and by the sounds of it you're enjoying it. Good to hear. Lots of 350 knowledge on the site to help you through any bumps along the way.

When you get a chance, can you read this post and update you profile accordingly. Helps everyone help you: NEW MEMBERS PLEASE READ

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Hi there,

Sorry, just realised this post is probably in the wrong section as my bike's not really very inspirational at the moment! :p

@leethal - If you know ANY mechanic in Melbourne willing to work on an old bike, let me know. Struggling to find someone reliable.

@Bike-Mart - don't know the brand of the hot dog silencers. Not even sure if I'll keep them!

In a nutshell, I need the carbs and the engine looked at before I start making too many changes. Going to try Gassit in Melbourne this week.

Has anyone turned a similar 350 into a Heiwa-styled street tracker-ish bike? http://www.heiwa-mc.jp/

I really need to change the look because my boyfriend's bike (green 360 twin) is similar and I fear we'll start looking like those couples who wear matching protective gear etc... ha ha

1 - 11 of 11 Posts