Honda Twins banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone from cold, wet, Western Pennsylvania! Drove across the state on New Years Day to pick up my first bike. It’s a 1980 CB125S! Man do I love looking at it. Once I got it home I had to ride it around the block and I can tell I’m going to love riding it too. It starts on the first kick and I haven’t noticed any specific mechanical issues in the 30 or so minutes I have spent driving in circles in a parking lot. I have some experience working on my 81 Celica and 88 Isuzu Trooper but I’m still pretty amateur with my mechanical skills, I take things as they come mostly.
Anyhow I’m happy to have discovered this form and since I have a lot of questions I’m wondering where is best to ask them here in the form? Is the SOHC Twins section of the forum fairly active? Looking for a good source for parts because the first jobs I have to tackle is getting some front and rear signals, a new headlight (I think this one is sealed) and a luggage rack is on my wishlist for the look I’m after. Enough talk here’s some photos. Thanks all looking forward to contributing as I’m able!

Tire Wheel Fuel tank Plant Automotive tire

Wheel Tire Sky Plant Vehicle

Tire Wheel Fuel tank Vehicle Automotive fuel system

·
Registered
3,387 Posts
That 125 is in great shape, good score.
Welcome, just post in the most appropriate section for your model, which would probably be Other Bikes as it's a single and not a twin.

Bikes do have a way of holding our attention don't they?

·
Premium Member
1,944 Posts
Welcome to the forum. You found a beautiful vintage Honda. Hope you enjoy it.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts