Honda Twins banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,431 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
9k miles. Clean Title, Vintage Plate in Michigan

rides great.

completely original except for dyna coils.

Has factory seat and everything.

Small dent in gas tank.

has factory CL exhaust in awesome shape. No rust. None.

Bike is clean and rust free for the most part. A little surface corrosion on the rear shocks.

Again, runs great.

What price do you think i should ask?

·
Registered
6,495 Posts
Jason -

From what I've seen on EBay, these bikes are a real item.
I would think that in the kind of shape it's in that $850-$1000 would be a sure bet, possibly a bunch more.
Of course, it's kind of a bad time of year to be doing it.
Craig'sList would fetch lower prices in general.

·
Registered
160 Posts
My '73 CL set me back $1500 in Kansas City with 3800mi. It had some restoration done like a brand new seat cover and the top half of the tank freshly repainted.

Seems like supply and demand are working against me down here... Seems like there are a bunch more twins for sale up north.

I'm thinking you ask about $1295. Oh, and wait until next spring to sell... You'll get way more for it. This is the time of year to buy the good deals.

- Woody

·
Registered
1,431 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I guess i should have specified, I will be waiting for the spring to sell. motorcycles in the winter are cheap, which is good for buying worse for selling.

I was thinking 1000 would be a good taking price, a little higher for asking just to get some haggling in.

Thanks guys.

Jason

·
Premium Member
667 Posts
That is a nice bike, I have a 1973 C350 and it is one of my favorites. I wouldnt take less than $1000 for mine and I would think that is what yours is worth as well.
It is a bad time to be selling though. Put it on Craigs List and start out at $1500.
Don

1 - 6 of 6 Posts