Honda Twins banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Guys,

Ive been looking to replace the exhaust on my CB 350 71' to the CL exhausts, only problem is finding a decent pair of CL350 Exhausts..

So i was wondering, would i be able to fit the exhaust from other CL models on a cb350, specifically im now looking at a 175CL exhaust?

Thanks in advance!

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
540nova, damn thats beautiful work! - just out of curiosity how much would a system like the one to the right cost?

The look im going for is for both exhausts to go on the left hand side of the engine, just like the CL 350's or the ones gasser customs make: https://gassercustoms.com/product/gasser-customs-stainless-steel-original-scrambler-pipes/

But.. i live in Denmark and we have like a 25% tax + administrative import fees to be added in the sales price on imported parts from US, i appreciate fine craftmanship as much as anyone but the pipes alone will cost more than i paid for the bike :).. thats why i was hoping to find some used CL pipes.

Thanks for sharing your awesome work!

Br, Nicolai

·
Registered
3,096 Posts
On a stock bike, CL exhausts are a pain in the butt if you need to access the air filters and/or carbs. Plus, they are heavy as lead and you are throwing away a couple horsepower with them. Last year, I did the opposite - I switched out the exhaust on my CL for CB headers and aftermarket mufflers. I'm much happier with this setup. The CL exhaust is safely stored away, and before anyone asks, no - it's not for sale...:D

9-7-18C.jpg

·
Registered
395 Posts
540nova, damn thats beautiful work! - just out of curiosity how much would a system like the one to the right cost?

The look im going for is for both exhausts to go on the left hand side of the engine, just like the CL 350's or the ones gasser customs make: https://gassercustoms.com/product/gasser-customs-stainless-steel-original-scrambler-pipes/

But.. i live in Denmark and we have like a 25% tax + administrative import fees to be added in the sales price on imported parts from US, i appreciate fine craftmanship as much as anyone but the pipes alone will cost more than i paid for the bike :).. thats why i was hoping to find some used CL pipes.

Thanks for sharing your awesome work!

Br, Nicolai
Thanks! I charge $1200 for dual stainless steel exhaust, with a lifetime guarantee.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

1 - 8 of 8 Posts