Honda Twins banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I will update this thread with new items, and delete sold items as they happen, rather than start any new threads. Not really sure what any of this stuff is worth, just stabbing in the dark here, so feel free to make me offers or say something if my pricing is not fair. Would rather just see this stuff sell quickly to someone happy to get it than make a bunch of money.

Vintage CB/CL complete seat.
Needs to be cleaned, but otherwise in ok shape. Does have one tear under the Honda logo (pictured). $60? +shipping.
Now listed on eBay here.

Metal Tire Automotive tire Table Floor
Wood Metal Table
Fashion accessory

CL360 Gas Tank
The good news is, most of the primer/Bondo work is already done, wouldn't take much to get a nice finish laid down it. The bad news is that the rear mounting tab has been cut off. The PO must've figured they were gonna weld some other something on there to mount it. Doesn't appear to have any leaks, but I haven't filled it with anything to find out for sure. Rusty inside, but aren't they all? $50? +shipping.
Now listed on eBay here.

Table Fuel tank Ceramic Porcelain Tableware
Fuel tank Table Floor Wood Metal
Laminate flooring Floor Wood flooring Hardwood Wood
Automotive exterior Fender Auto part Floor
Goggles Personal protective equipment Eyewear Glasses Muffler
Auto part Wheel Metal

Additionally, I am considering selling the unpainted wheels seen in this picture. Not totally sure if I should let them go yet, but if you happen to be looking for them for your project, I could probably be persuaded into selling them.

Also available, original plastic swingarm bushings from '75 CL360. Can't imagine any reason why anyone would want them, so they're probably destined for the trash bin. But... FREE +shipping. Now listed on eBay here.

Also also available, original carbs from '75 CL360. I am most likely going with new Mikunis, so these are up for sale. They need cleaning, rebuild kits, and new diaphragms. I can post photos if anyone is interested. Thinking $40 sounds fair? Not really sure what to ask.

Also also also available, original battery box from '75 CL360, with air-through rubbers, and a few screws. Pictures will go up if anyone wants them. Is very filthy, but should clean up nice. $10 +shipping sound fair? Now listed on eBay here.

Feel free to make me offers on any of this stuff!

·
Registered
555 Posts
Strange. Might just be the CL, my CB tank doesn’t have a crossover.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts