Honda Twins banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello Honda Twins members, my name is Mark and I live in northern california and have been collecting and restoring early Hondas for almost 6 years. What started out as a somewhat 'barn find' '63 Superhawk has grown into a passion for these old bikes that I share with my dad. To date we have 'a few' (term used loosely) silver-tanked scramblers and Toaster tank CB's. Looking forward to joining the community as we all learn togather. Thanks and see you on-line.

·
Registered
13,085 Posts
Hi Mark, and welcome. You do have a beautiful bike there, looks like a lot of nice work to bring it back to full glory. More pics, we love them! :D

·
Registered
4,458 Posts
Welcome. As the saying goes "Pics or it didn't happen" LOL

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I have included a few photos of past projects for the group. Including my CB160 that I restored from boxes of parts, My K1 450 when it was delivered and my '62 CB77 that is all original but the PO had disassembled with thoughts of a restoration. Additionally I attached a photo of my dad's K1 general export just because its a super cool bike w/ 3k mi. I have a CL 175K0, CL 72 and a K0 Bomber on deck to restore and will take photos to bring the members along for the ride.

Attachments

·
Registered
493 Posts
Wow, quite a herd there.

Welcome from Georgia.................

·
Premium Member
10,203 Posts
:mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:

Oh how I love those twins from the sixties!

Welcome to the group.

·
Premium Member
680 Posts
Very nice collection of “toaster tank CBs”! I dig your style. Personally I’d love to see more of that general export K1 450. Welcome to the site!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts