Honda Twins banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hey folks, I’ve been trying to replace the brake light on my ‘80 CM400T and with my background in electrical engineering (I’m actually a MechE by trade, but had to do HVAC for a while), I couldn’t stand b&w diagrams so I used an iPad app (Paper by 53) to redraw the lines in color.

It’s not perfect, but I hope this helps someone else as it has been helping me.

I’m still struggling to figure out why my rear running light isn’t staying on but my braking lights are operating just fine, but I’ll get there!

523ADE48-AE1E-476F-B183-744A8897D7D4.jpg

EDIT: I may have to upload this on a computer instead of mobile, the attachment is showing super undersized here!

·
Registered
399 Posts
I'll send a link for the Factory Service Manual. There is a searchable version which has all color wiring diagrams.

·
Registered
1,576 Posts
A little off topic but some of the new members might find this interesting. dans motorcycle " wiring diagrams ".

Bill

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
Sorry about the mispost - I work a lot from mobile and sometimes ghosts move stuff around on my iPad for this forum compared to the desktop version.

I did get the downloads from tepetit53! I have no clue why this keeps happening with my attachment, but I'm deleting it.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
24,208 Posts
Sorry about the mispost - I work a lot from mobile and sometimes ghosts move stuff around on my iPad for this forum compared to the desktop version.

I did get the downloads from tepetit53! I have no clue why this keeps happening with my attachment, but I'm deleting it.
The image size is 374 x 280 pixels is the reason it remains small. Increase the size to 3740 x 2800 and the site will resize it to fit the post but allow it to be enlarged when clicked

1 - 6 of 6 Posts