Honda Twins banner

eBay Seller: Hondaclassic31

4K views 4 replies 4 participants last post by  kjkotewicz 
#1 ·
Hey all,

I went on a massive leap of faith and purchased a CB360 "cafe racer" style seat from eBay seller Hondaclassic31.

http://stores.ebay.com/hondaclassic31

What is weird is that a lot of times, the items sold show up "on sale" for like 25% off, so wait a bit before purchasing your items. I am not sure what dictates when something shows up on sale. The CB360 seat I was looking for originally was going for $250, but at the right time, it was going for $187. I know its still a pretty penny, but I had some spare $$$ lying around and my old DIY cafe seat is already falling apart.

The other weird thing is that the items are shipped from Vietnam, but the "store" is located in California.

Anyway, the seller is great with communication and when he said that it would come in 14 business days, it came in after 14 business days.

Upon removal from the package, it is EXACTLY as shown in the pictures and the craftsmanship is pretty darn good! My CB360 cafe is currently at a shop right now getting looked at so I can't say anything about fitment, but I can say that the screws for brackets are dead-on compared to an OEM seat I have lying around.

See less See more
#3 ·
I have been watching this seller, in Vietnam I think. I believe the take after market pans (new) and make the seats. I have read some of their feedback and it seems really good. $112 for the cover and foam, $187 for the complete bolt on seat. They have one listed for my 71 CB450 and have it correctly explained to fit just the 70-71 so I know they have done some research.

I will get the pan and seat if this turns out well!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.