Honda Twins banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
10,203 Posts
The "original" Honda Dream (as we knew it in the US) was a 250cc but was the same frame as what you see here and later the 305cc version came out. A few years later the "Baby Dream" or Benley came out in 150cc and then 160cc. I think the poster is correct about the tank badges being replicas as they usually had the engine displacement on them although a few may have actually said Dream on them. The mufflers also appear to be replacements. Still, it's a very nice example of one of the bikes that make Mr Honda famous.

·
Registered
659 Posts
There was also a 90cc dream on which I first learned to drive a motorcycle.

J-T said:
The "original" Honda Dream (as we knew it in the US) was a 250cc but was the same frame as what you see here and later the 305cc version came out. A few years later the "Baby Dream" or Benley came out in 150cc and then 160cc. I think the poster is correct about the tank badges being replicas as they usually had the engine displacement on them although a few may have actually said Dream on them. The mufflers also appear to be replacements. Still, it's a very nice example of one of the bikes that make Mr Honda famous.

·
Premium Member
667 Posts
I had a 305 Dream. They are cool but in my opinion not a great daily rider. Unless it is for very short distances at slower speeds. I liked the bike, it sure drew alot of attention but it didnt handle, accelerate, or brake very well. And they are as close to riding on a pogo stick as you can get.
Don

1 - 6 of 6 Posts