Honda Twins banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, I'm Juan Pablo and I'm 18 years old. I am restoring my 1982 Honda CM 450 and I have problems with the connections. From what I see it uses three yellow cables that go to the regulator, they are all in a single connector and there are 5 other cables of which I have no idea what their function is and where they are connected. I would be interested and I would appreciate if you could give me help to have an idea and if someone could distribute a diagram or images of the corresponding connections. I would greatly appreciate the help being a fan of motorcycles my greatest desire is to bring them back to life. Greetings to all.

·
Registered
2,922 Posts
The three yellow wires are a/c voltage, connected to the rectifier. The remaining wires go to the ignition box and the neutral light switch. Wiring diagrams here: MC Archive

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The three yellow wires are a/c voltage, connected to the rectifier. The remaining wires go to the ignition box and the neutral light switch. Wiring
The three yellow wires are a/c voltage, connected to the rectifier. The remaining wires go to the ignition box and the neutral light switch. Wiring diagrams here: MC Archive
Mike in idaho It really helps me a lot, I appreciate it
diagrams here: MC Archive
M

1 - 3 of 3 Posts