Honda Twins banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
336 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
im looking for these parts there to a 1976 honda cb360t its part of the carb,if any one has these parts or knows where i can find them it would help me greatly thanks A.C.
OH and im also looking for the little metal circle that bolts threw that pin the one that opens to let the air and gas threw in to the engine thanks

Attachments

·
Sensei
27,183 Posts
The missing "disc" is the throttle plate... Dirtbag is correct, that would be the throttle shaft...
Other than jets, and other "rebuild kit" parts, Honda dealers seem reluctant to sell individual parts for the carb bodies...They probably just don't make enough profit for the efforts required when ordering a bunch of small (relatively inexpensive) parts.... They seem to prefer to sell you a whole new "set" of carbs
I would suggest you look for a complete carb set on ebay

·
Registered
336 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks to all of you for your replys,I knew I could count on you. What would I look up the set as linkage sets ? Throttle shaft sets? Thanks Boys

·
Sensei
27,183 Posts
If you go to the CMSNL site, you'll notice that the linkage is available, but the throttle shaft and plate ONLY come as part of the entire carb ( About $250+ each carb)....
Again, look on ebay......

·
Registered
336 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Dam I guess I'm hunting for a junky carb on the bay . If any one has an old cb 360t carb laying around hit me up .thanks again ariel

·
Registered
608 Posts
check your private messages

1 - 10 of 10 Posts