Honda Twins banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All,
I have a couple dents in the gas tank of the CL350 I just got, I'm working on restoring it.
I found a youtube of a guy using an innertube to remove the dents. I'm visually impaired, so sometimes I only get partial information from youtube links, other times, people are good about describing their videos as they go, so if anyone here makes a youtube, please describe as much as possible.
But I'm wondering about what size innertube does he use, like a bicycle tube, or something really fat?
Here's the link:

Thanks for any information.
BTW, I need some blue side covers for a 1970 CL350.
1 - 1 of 1 Posts