Honda Twins banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello out there,

So I have been unsucessful at locating a group of folks who love vintage japanese bikes, especially Honda's in the Dallas Fort Worth area. Anybody have any suggestions? I emaied one of the VJMC site members, no response as of yet. Riding weather is here and it would be fun to get a group together.

·
Premium Member
2,386 Posts
I can't speak to the Dallas area but I haven't seen many postings from anyone in the DFW area. However, if you get down to the Austin area I'm always up for ride to the hill country.

·
Premium Member
5,550 Posts
There are a few guys over at dotheton that are in the Dallas area, good guys as far as I can tell. I'm closer to OKC than DFW but your more than welcome to come ride up here. :lol:

·
Registered
376 Posts
I'm in Wichita Falls...just up the road from you. After I start & complete my restoration, I'll be back on the road.... the hard part right now, trying to decide if I'll go stock or cafe racer..... leaning towards stock (with hidden upgrades).

·
Registered
51 Posts
I just moved to Dallas from Idaho and I'm finding it terribly boring to ride around here after leaving the mountain roads behind. I'd be interested in finding a riding group to show me around though so let me know if a group comes together.

·
Premium Member
5,550 Posts
Man that has got to suck moving from that kind of country to here. I used to live in CO so I get it a bit. I sorta live in a slightly hilly, windy road country part of OK but still. It's a 105 in the shade right now and its quarter after 7 my time.

I'm 4 hours north of DFW, lemme know if your ever this way.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts