Honda Twins banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
401 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
While looking at luggage rack options for my soon to acquired cl350 I ran across a lot of overlap between cl and cb. I can see that working, but are there items from the smaller and larger twins that will work?
I am new to this line of bikes. Been working with Harley stuff, which I can usually figure out.
Of course it would be nice to find the parts and accessories originally provided by the Honda dealers.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
5,550 Posts
Usually same model bikes will have cross compatibility across model years, CB and CL 350s have very little difference between them mechanically other than the obvious exhaust and tins. I believe the final drive ratios are different as well. Early engines are slightly different from later ones. Yes changes were made during the run in styling and some of the suspension and braking but for the most part its apples to apples.

As far as other bikes, blinkers, lights, handle bars and controls at times, wheels and tires as long as they are the same sizes. Front and rear forks will cross over between some models.

There is lots of knowledge here about can and can't go where its best to ask when you run into a specific issue, someone has bound to have run into it.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts