Honda Twins banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
483 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone heard if common motor is going to be restocking their inventory anytime soon? I literally just tried to buy 3 separate items from them that all said they were in stock (two different sets of grips, and handlebar dampeners) , but the moment I added them to my cart, an "out of stock" error popped up. I'd love to support them so I opted for a different color than what I really wanted on the grips (white instead of brown) but was not able to get the dampeners. I could really use them. I rode for two hours yesterday and my hands/forearms went numb from all the engine vibration transfer.

Sent from my XT830C using Tapatalk

·
Registered
204 Posts
Trying to keep everything in stock the best we can. June was difficult to keep certain things in stock as we were having some supply chain issues. Most things should be back to normal in the next week or so as we have several things on the way. That being said you can always drop us a line via the contact form on the site and have us put a pre-order together for you. That way the parts ship to you as soon as they are back in stock. Also we have been trying to iron out the bugs on the site in regard to the in stock vs. out of stock notification. Often this happens when one part or piece from a multi-part item is out of stock; the system then triggers the whole thing as out of stock when adding it to a cart. The in stock massage is generate because at least one of the parts in a muli-part kit is in stock. Just like our old bikes we are trying to tune and tweak the store to run smoothly. Again you can always send us an email thorough the contact form and we can answer your questions or assemble a custom order.

BTW we are heading to the Mid Ohio vintage days so replies might be a bit slow over the next few days as we are on the road.

Brenden
Director of Operations: Common Motor

·
Registered
17 Posts
I had the pleasure of meeting someone from common motor at Mid ohio Vintage days. Great person to talk to and even gave me a set of fork seals and key cover for my 360t. Will definitely support them whenever I can!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts