Honda Twins banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,006 Posts
No that coil is designed for a single point system.

You need (2) separate coils for the dual point system in the 360.

There are some options out there, some more pricy than others:

Charles Place sells a set of DYNA Coils with custom machined brackets for mounting - probably the most expensive but really nice stuff.
Works great with their Electronic Ignition conversion kit also pricy but very nice ( I have this setup on (2) 350's.)

Mikes XS Coils the least expensive but will require you to fabricate your own mounting brackets.
I have done this. The bracket work is a little tricky.

SCI has some OEM Style but they only seem to have one side.
The Original Honda OEM had the wires reversed on the 2nd side.
There are posts that say these can be mounted without issue.
Others that say reverse the position and then your are good.
I've not tried these.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Common motor collective sells the correct coils for your bike. Good price, I've put about 6,000 miles on mine since Feb with no issues.

·
Premium Member
1,638 Posts
Check 4into1 and eBay. I got a pair of those same coils for the same price as 1 from CMC.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks for clearing that up. I did not know, that the 350 ignition is that different from the 360.

Now I just have to find the right ones here in Europe - but thanks for your links and suggestions.

Sendt fra min SM-G930F med Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
5,550 Posts
350 and 360 ignition systems are almost the same, they are the same type of engine.

I put these on both my twins and they work fine. The bracket they have will actually bolt up to the existing one with a small bend in it.

https://www.z1enterprises.com/ignition-coil-universal-12-volt.html

They are EMGO coils so you should be able to google that part number listed and find a supplier. Matter of fact those other coils are Emgo as well if you do some digging in their catalog you can do the same with them.

Welcome to EMGO | Your Powersport Supplier

1 - 7 of 7 Posts