Honda Twins banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
711 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a bunch of parts from an '83 cm. Much of it is small hardware, bolts, wire hangers, spacers, speedo gear, other widgets and gadgets. Good gauges, forks, a nicely painted clean tank (silver) with matching front fender and ignition/key set, foot pegs, frame parts, good wiring harness, electrical components, filter box and velocity stacks, signals, hydraulic system, controls, switches. I have a set of side cover tabs that were cut off the frame if anyone needs them.
Below is the tank but I am not going to post pictures of all of the stuff. If you are looking for hardware or other bits send me a picture and part name, I'll see if I have it.They are good parts.

I will sell parts for a fair offer (newbies note, extinct parts are not given away). I will ship anywhere for cost. The tank and ignition are a package.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I have a bunch of parts from an '83 cm. Much of it is small hardware, bolts, wire hangers, spacers, speedo gear, other widgets and gadgets. Good gauges, forks, a nicely painted clean tank (silver) with matching front fender and ignition/key set, foot pegs, frame parts, good wiring harness, electrical components, filter box and velocity stacks, signals, hydraulic system, controls, switches. I have a set of side cover tabs that were cut off the frame if anyone needs them.
Below is the tank but I am not going to post pictures of all of the stuff. If you are looking for hardware or other bits send me a picture and part name, I'll see if I have it.They are good parts.

I will sell parts for a fair offer (newbies note, extinct parts are not given away). I will ship anywhere for cost. The tank and ignition are a package.

View attachment 306404
I know you had this up a while ago, but is the tank and other parts still available?
I also live in Ontario (Toronto)

·
Registered
19 Posts
hey do you have a headlight/bulb socket for it? been hunting for one for a while, also in ontario
thanks!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts