Honda Twins banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
One thing to note before I explain; my ignition is broken so right now it is just a homemade knob where the ignition had been (should have made it more secure when parking on the street, I know). I had my bike parked outside a friend's house, covered with a tarp, and someone tried to steal it. I went to check on it, and the tarp was taken off and the knob I used for my ignition was turned on. If they did try to take it there was no gas, and no front brakes so it wasn't going very far. The bike was soaked because it had been pouring, and I don't know if they tried to start it when it was wet or not, but my neutral and oil lights didn't come on when I turned the ignition. I'm new to bikes and wondering if mine is fucked or not. Please help. Thank you.

·
Registered
9 Posts
If it's 1% of lost of a battery's charge a day, a month under the tarp is a battery loss of 30%.

Notice how the Volt character is in a PUSH position. Push is another work describing volts. It can't store PUSH. You know a bad or a charged battery, install, and the starter relay clicks. It should push the starter motor over. That's how you think if the battery is worth replacing, or charging and can re-hold PUSH.

Because of the combination of a possible battery with no PUSH to turn the starter motor over, plus maybe stale gas or you did drain the float bowl's 'season drain screw' being it's in storage?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts