Honda Twins banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I need to replace the ones on the bike i'm buying and looking for suggestions. I can't use the mirrors as low as they are (see pic)
1. the stock ones 1", correct?
2. I think the style is more hyw bar med? thoughts..???

Is there somewhere online with the exact specs of the stock ones?
Hair Head Hairstyle Facial expression White

Tire Wheel Vehicle Fuel tank Automotive lighting

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hi, a CM400 rider may give you information on the stock bars.
But bear in mind many of the 'bars you "linked" to will have a large pull-back that will alter your current seating position somewhat.
Get a tape measure and measure 8-10 inches pull back (the distance your grip's end will be moved towards the back of the bike and see how that feels....
(I am assuming your current bars are straight will little pullback based on the pic)

Measuring rise will let you know how much higher the mirrors will be.....see the diagram (attached)

Attachments

·
Registered
3,348 Posts
Welcome. You want to change this bike back to stock style handlebars? That seems an uncommon move but it's likely someone will have a serving good shape to offer up.

The handlebar selection shown is for Harley Davidson models, these will be 1 inch diameter. Your CM will need 7/8" (or 22mm) bars.

It's hard to tell from the photo of the bike if it has shorter clutch and throttle cables or if the wiring to the handlebar switches has been shortened. Hopefully it's all still stock and in good order.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts