Honda Twins banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am looking into a crash/highway bar/engine guard (not sure which term is technically correct) for my ‘79 CM400T, and I was wondering what bikes, if any, had bars that would be interchangeable. I imagine that some of the CB models would work, but which years and engine sizes (anything larger or smaller than 450?). I am trying to avoid the really large bars as they seem un-proportionate on the bike and CM400 specific bars show up on the ‘bay’ every so often, but I’d like to expand my options if possible. Also, I found an old pair of M/C Enterprises engine guards for an 81 CM250T and was wondering if they might work. I tried contacting M/C Enterprises, but since the part has been out of production for 30 years, they no longer have any info on them. Would any of the CMX/Rebel bars work? Thanks!

·
Registered
15 Posts
Still need those bars? I got a set I plan to take off my 79 cm400. I will let them go for $20 plus shipping. I am in oshkosh wisconsin probably easiset way would be if they fit in a flat rate box from the post office.
Andy

·
Registered
1 Posts
I realize this thread is old, but I too am looking for a highway engine crash bar for my '80 CM400T. Been looking on ebay to no avail for my application. Maybe someone knows the application that fit the previous entry. :?:

badandy said:
Still need those bars? I got a set I plan to take off my 79 cm400. I will let them go for $20 plus shipping. I am in oshkosh wisconsin probably easiset way would be if they fit in a flat rate box from the post office.
Andy

1 - 4 of 4 Posts