Honda Twins banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Administrator
8,488 Posts
Best way to find the problem is use a volt meter to trace the current through the wiring harness, find out where there is and isn't current. Between those 2 points is the problem.

·
Registered
74 CL360, 81 CM200T, 85, 86 & 87 CMX250. Invisible to cages, treat accordingly. Avoids Road Rage!
90 Posts
Do you have a manual, or at least the wiring diagram? These are imperative when troubleshooting problems like this.
I'm sure that you have already replaced the bulbs? And checked these for corrosion.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Do you have a manual, or at least the wiring diagram? These are imperative when troubleshooting problems like this.
I'm sure that you have already replaced the bulbs? And checked these for corrosion.
I do not have a manual. Yes, replaced the bulbs and everything in there looks to be in good shape.

·
Registered
74 CL360, 81 CM200T, 85, 86 & 87 CMX250. Invisible to cages, treat accordingly. Avoids Road Rage!
90 Posts
I have a Clymer that I can mail to you, if you send me a PM. Clymer is not at all what I'd recommend, but I have an extra.

·
Registered
90 Posts
You have 3 points to check. Front by headlight, under the seat, & under the rear fender. Colors are sky blue to blue for right, & orange for left. Of course check your grounds too, (dark green).
PM sent.

·
Registered
90 Posts
CMSNL.COM has a pretty good picture of the wiring harness. At least it shows what the connections look like. Although I can't seem to find the rear wiring harness section.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts