Honda Twins banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was wondering what other clutch levers might fit a 1972 cb350. Is there a direct match with a more modern bike or dirtbike?

I was looking at something like this and was wondering if it would fit. It looks like the same type of lever, with same general location of stops and pivots.

Does it work like that? Can you generally fit in any lever as long as it kind of looks right?

Sorry if it's a silly question. This is only my second bike, and it's the first I've actually worked on.

Thanks!

·
Registered
866 Posts
I bought some from common motor, sirius and other shops sell bolt on replacements and they are pretty cheap.

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks. My stock clutch lever is functionally fine, but I find my tiny hands having issues with pulling it and turning on the signal at the same time. Was looking at the "dog leg" lever at common motor, then went down the rabbit-hole of easy-pull levers. The appeal of something I could work with two fingers (while still using my stock perch) is pretty great.

Was hoping someone somewhere might have swapped in a CRsomething or KZsomething clutch lever into their bike and could confirm it would fit. They do look awfully similar.

·
Registered
554 Posts
A dog leg lever might help a bit, but I think the real issue is just the modernity of the bikes. My 360 sits side-by-side with my buddy's 2014 CB500, and whooooo-eeeee, my clutch lever feels like a semi-truck pedal next to his. Just takes more oomph to operate. That said, my bike is way cooler than his, so worth it :cool:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts