Honda Twins banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For sale:

CL chopper frame, extended forks with fork brace, medium-high bars, teardrop tank, maltese cross style taillight (no cover, just the housing), straight exhaust pipes, highway bar (~3/4" square "twisted" style, not pictured). Front and rear wheels included, front fender is in decent shape, the rear fender is bent in the back.

See pictures here:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/[email protected] ... 227935132/

Tank is pretty rusty inside but is pretty heavy gauge material, so probably can be saved. Forks are rusty. Pipes have some dents in them and don't have the mounting flange on them, so I'm not sure if the usual exhaust stars can be used. They definitely are for this bike though.

Chop appears to have been done cleanly, see picture of the neck. Most if not all of the other foot peg mounts and brackets appear to be there, and the swing arm appears stock (i.e. not a hardtail). The tank/seat latch has been removed and there is a stud there to fasten the tank. Remnants of the wiring harness are included free of charge :D

I do not have a title but will provide a bill of sale and as much history as I can. I've been in possession of this bike for 15+ years, but have never had the title in my name.

$100 for all, located in Minneapolis, MN. Send me a message if interested. Let me know if you have any questions or want better pictures of anything.

If you're reasonably close we can talk delivery/meeting location as well.

Thanks,
Nick (20-niner)

1 - 1 of 1 Posts