Honda Twins banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
608 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
slow day here in I-O-WA decided to tune up the CL had one side running a little lean, of course with the CL if you want to do anything you have to pull the pipes, (juggling the header clamps comes later) pulled the carbs to give them a good cleaning, out of carb spray about half way thru, 13 miles to nearest auto supply, did I mention it's raining? going to blow them out with air any hoot so used PB Blaster just to see if the jets, channels flowed ok, nyet problema blow them out shine, shine, polish, polish, Hey I'm a rider not a clean freak, this is the only chance they get, had the tank off so set the cam chain/valves, put it all back together (note to self replace/rebuild air filters this winter) fired it up, dammnnnnn it sounds good, set airmix screws no problemo, check timimg, spot on both sides, oops losing idle what going on here? check air mix screws, ok check fuel level/on, ok it's just not wanting to idle, damn thing, what did I do to screw it up now ........ Oh the choke is on :oops: idle at 1100 now, ... you've got to love it when a plan comes together
rain days a good time to check your battery water level charge ...... for us still using wet cell tech

·
Premium Member
667 Posts
BTDT
Don
:roll:

·
Registered
785 Posts
jayel said:
rain days a good time to check your battery water level charge ...... for us still using wet cell tech
We don't get many rain days here in So Cal so one needs to just check the water level in the battery for shitz & giggles on a regular basis. ;)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts