Honda Twins banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi everyone - My CL350 came with the brake pedal off and I need help figuring out how it goes back on. I'm thinking the pedal gets bolted on (with a washer) through the upper hole in this photo, correct?

https://photos.app.goo.gl/VXt6PFkLM5QFitV16

Does the brake pedal collar go on through the other side? Is it threaded or is there a nut holding the pedal assembly in?

Is there a trick to installing it with the rear brake rod attached to the pedal or does that need to come off first?

Sorry for the dumb questions, but I'm finding it hard to tell from the fiche. Thanks.

·
Registered
3,096 Posts
That's where it goes. The flanged end of the collar goes on the back side, and there's a shouldered bolt with a washer that threads into the mounting hole in the frame that holds the pedal on. The brake rod needs to come off the pedal to get it in there, and it's not easy to get it back on in that cramped space.

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
That's where it goes. The flanged end of the collar goes on the back side, and there's a shouldered bolt with a washer that threads into the mounting hole in the frame that holds the pedal on. The brake rod needs to come off the pedal to get it in there, and it's not easy to get it back on in that cramped space.
Got it. Thanks!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts