Honda Twins banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've got a CL350 Frame with a few bits and pieces on it, as well as the 19" front wheel. Also have the handle bars from it, foot pegs, etc. Center stand is spoken for.

Location - Rural Kansas, middle of the US. Make offers on what you need. Not trying to make a living, just looking to get folks parts that you might need.

·
Registered
7 Posts
I've got a CL350 Frame with a few bits and pieces on it, as well as the 19" front wheel. Also have the handle bars from it, foot pegs, etc. Center stand is spoken for.

Location - Rural Kansas, middle of the US. Make offers on what you need. Not trying to make a living, just looking to get folks parts that you might need. View attachment 316196

View attachment 316197

View attachment 316198

View attachment 316199
Hello

what condition is the rear fender? Thank you!

Mark

·
Registered
54 Posts
you wouldn’t happen to have a working speedo and tacho that your willing to post to Australia would you?

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
you wouldn’t happen to have a working speedo and tacho that your willing to post to Australia would you?
I have a working speedo, a non-working speedo, and an indicator pod, but no tacho. Shipping to AUS is no problem.

·
Registered
91 Posts
I have 2 good lenses… can sell for $10 shipped.
=======
just to be clear...$10 for both, shipping included? if so I will take them both. lets finish this on e-mail.
[email protected]
await your reply. thanks Rod in AZ

1 - 12 of 12 Posts