·
Registered
6,495 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
98 Posts
Yea, I saw that a few days ago. Damn impressive for its age. :cool: :cool:
I emailed the seller, telling him he should have no problem selling it for mucho denero.
I also asked him if he had the front wheel/hub for the same bike. He said he did and would be listing it in the next few days.

IMPORTANT NOTICE:
If you guys think you will outbid me on that wheel, then just go ahead. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Jim

·
Sensei
27,183 Posts
Jim, Point taken... I'll NOT be bidding against you, it's ALL yours..... (hope it's as nice as the pipes)
BTW.... Did you get the Stem/top bridge to fit properly, or are we still looking for a solution?
Steve

·
Registered
98 Posts
66Sprint said:
Jim, Point taken... I'll NOT be bidding against you, it's ALL yours..... (hope it's as nice as the pipes)
BTW.... Did you get the Stem/top bridge to fit properly, or are we still looking for a solution?
Steve

MAN!
I posted on this thread last night afetr I got home from work; which means close to 2 pots of coffee (at work); a beer; and a glass of wine.
I hope my reply didn't come across as aggressive as it did to me when I read it tonight. :lol: :lol:

Steve, I haven't had a chance to work on it, and it looks like this weekend won't be any better.
I'll fill you in when I have a chance to do something. Wish me luck! :lol:

·
Registered
6,495 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
rufusswan said:
Sold for $105. Is that cheap, average?
That's GREAT deal - wish it had been me.......it will be a very long time till we see another like that, if ever.

·
Registered
210 Posts
Wish the CL175 system I bought recently was as cheap as that, can I also add photos also look better than the real thing, mine certainly did.

·
Registered
98 Posts
I don'tknow how to feel about this

Most of you know I contacted the seller about buying the CL front wheel (this was while the auction was still active)
and he told me that he would be listing the wheel in the next few days.
Well I waited a few days and never saw a listing so I contacted the seller again about me offering him a price
for it, then he could initiate a BIN auction. I get a reply saying he sold the wheel to the winner of the exhaust system. :x :x :x Now don't get me wrong. I hold no animosity toward the winner of the parts, but I DO feel the seller
was a bit of a d-head.
Am I wrong here?

·
Sensei
27,183 Posts
Sorry Jim... I answered about 80 topics/PM's/and e-mails today....(Normal Sunday).... and the old fart gets confused easily.....LMAO! :lol: :lol: :lol: Steve

Just FYI, the hub/speedo drive for the '77 measures 5.05" and could easily be narrowed by .400" , so a fork width of 4.65" (4&5/8") or wider works fine....

1 - 14 of 14 Posts