Honda Twins banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys,

Have a bunch of parts I'm going to start selling. Before I put them on the evil bays this weekend, I thought I'd give you guys first dibs. Pics coming soon, as well as a more extended list, as more parts get pulled out and cleaned up.
At the moment, I have:

CL350 19" rim, missing one spoke screw, trying to find one in the bolts bin
CL/CB350 front drum brake hub
CB350/250 headers, right and left, good condition
Brand new, in pkg., never used Vesrah front brake shoes
Brand new, in pkg., never used motion pro front brake cable
CB350G grab bar with turn signals and front turn signals included
extra turn signals (4)
1973 CB350G tank, inside, dent in front right of tank, needs body work done
OEM REproduction kill switch/throttle assembly
Points plate and mechanical advance mechanism
Tail light assembly (1973 style) with lens
CB350G centerstand, will need new 2 x 6mm-38 bolts/nuts (i have a couple 1.5" 6mm bolts and nuts I already bought for this reason)
CL350 footrest/kickstand assembly with good rubber
2 CB350G fork tube assemblies, will need new seals, rust where fork ears were but not around seal area

Will update list as I pull more parts out.
PM if interested in anything, or need something not listed - I may have it. I'll shoot you some detailed pics and we'll work out a price.
Thanks for lookin'!

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I'll send you a PM this evening. I do ship to UK, but ye be warned, it aint the cheapest shipping route unfortunately.

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Hey dude. You should make a post on the Wanted Parts Page. I see you been asking on some of the old parts threads. People don't get notifications for responses (at least I don't) and you'd probably have better luck looking on the more recent ones as some of these threads are several years old and the parts probably long gone. I do have a boatload of 350G parts left however, but I am not sure on the triple clamp. I'm checking for another part for someone else soon, so I will update you when I have a chance. Ill probably be putting stuff up on Ebay. I don't check this site enough sometimes and as a result I am intermittently bad at selling stuff on the forum and get messages waaaaaaay too late. I'll post links to the parts page when this happens. My spare triple might be a 71 though....

1 - 15 of 15 Posts